What is Trade licence?
A Trade License has introduced in India forty years ago. A trade licence is required to regulate specific businesses from selected vicinity. A trade licence could be permitted to hold on a selected trade or business at the premises where it's been issued. It doesn't assure any quiet property possession and is not even allowed to try and do other business instead of that which it's issued for. It's created necessary for a personal to register this as their new business and find an online trade licence for it. The foremost objective of the trade licence is to discourage individuals from creating their community as their business location. The appliances should be created at intervals of thirty days from the commencement of business.
BENEFITS OF TRADE LICENSE REGISTRATION
- When you have a business licence or a trade license, you’ll be responsible for getting pleasure from the rights of bragging about it.
- It helps to grow the prestige of the firm and attract the customers and investors in it.
- It helps to raise the status of the firm and attract purchasers and investors to it.
- If damage or injury were to occur as a result of the business’ actions or doings, your personal finances would not be at stake in any settlement; similarly.
- Operating as a licensed business may provide you with access to certain groups that you would be unable to join or participate in if you operate under your personal name. Companies such as the better business bureau, investment groups, and other business-oriented organizations may not permit you to join if your company is not licensed.
WHICH BUSINESSES NEEDS TRADE LICENSE CERTIFICATE
- All Food Serving Premises :
Hotels, Restaurants, canteens, Malls, theaters, Clubs, bakeries and confectionery shops, Snack shops, Food stalls, Retailers and traders of goods, Daily need stores.
- Service Trades :
Barber retailers, Cyber cafes, timber retailers, All these are small to medium-sized industries and manufacturing units.
- Manufacturing Units/ Industries:
All the producing and processing units are tiny, medium, and enormous scale industries, Cafe’s.
Documents Required For Trade Licence
WHAT ARE DIFFERENT TYPE TRADE LICENSES?
Steps for getting the Trade license
Application Preparation :
Application will be prepared from expert team, so that there will be no objection raised from Concerned authority.
Trade Licence Procedure
Complete a Simple Form
You need to login then fill Trade application form and provide details about your business.
Upload your Documents
You need to upload your required documents. Once get verified your documents, Generate your application number.
Payment of Fees
The page will redirect to payment window. Once the fee is paid.
The license number will be issued.
FAQs FOR TRADE LICENCE
Types of Trade License
There are 3 varieties of trade licences that an organization or individual will apply for, depending on the sort of trade or business they carry forward.
Every merchandiser concerned in exceedingly general mercantilism activity among the territorial boundaries of any Municipal Corporation needs to induce a trade license.
The National Trade Certificate qualifications are technical and coaching education and training (TVET) programs of study in Mauritius, designed for early college leavers to realize life skills and job skills for entry into employment.