DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE
Certificates serve as proof of identity for a specific purpose; for example, a driver’s licence identifies someone who will de jure drive in a specific country.
Organisation has to see assurance levels of DSC as indicated by its class.
A Digital Signature is the electronic equivalent of a physical signature and can be used to electronically sign any document or transaction.
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital equivalent (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates.
Socialize and Create something special with like-minded people.
Work With Comfort
Our mission is to provide reasonable, fast and automatic skilled services to shoppers. Through technology, we have a tendency to tend to bring numerous government/ legal forms to one place and simplify them so they can be completely understood by the common man.
We've got you covered.
Our company is a collective of amazing people.
Our team puts in the buyer’s initials and works meticulously to make sure that documents are crammed properly and swiftly.
& Inclusive Environment
5 Offices in India
10+ Years Experience
Save Your Time
Learn from our Videos
When you establish your own business, there are several things that you simply have to contemplate. You would like to try to do a lot of analysis, arrange a large number of things, come up with various methods, and be kind of an honest and effective team. So formulate a coherent business setup and do the promoting in addition to raising funds.
ISI Mark Registration in India
ISI mark or the Indian Standard Institute that is known as BIS, is a standard body in India which checks the quality and the efficiency of different products which are being sold in India. And hence, it keeps in check that if a company is following the set of standards which have been laid out by the Institute.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY?
TRADEMARK, ISO & IMPORT EXPORT CODE
CIVIL & ELECTRICAL CONTRACT LICENCE
PMGSY,NHAI,RnB,RD MI IRRIGATION, RWSS & DRAINAGE
Do You Have Any Questions? Read Our FAQs Section and Feel Free to Ask
GST stands for “Goods & Services Tax” and as the name itself explains, that the tax is imposed on goods and services.
• Visit the portal and fill the “Part- A Form GST REG-01” for GST Registration.
• You will get a temporary reference number on your mobile number and there will be verification by OTP.
• After that need to fill “PART-B of Form GST REG-01”.
• A confirmation will be generated in the “Form GST REG-02”.
• In case of any kind of information being pending from your side. You will be required to fill the “Form GST REG-03”. And for this, you may be required to visit the office and provide the documents within 7 working days in the “Form GST REG-04”.
• The office may also decline your application, if they find any mistakes. You will be kept up-to-date about this via “Form GST REG-05”.
• At last, a certificate of registration will be allotted to you by the department after verification and approval in “Form GST REG-06”.
A “Private limited company” is an entity which is privately held for small businesses. The responsibility of the members of a Private Limited Company is limited to the number of shares respectively held by them and it’s shares cannot be traded publicly.
You can learn about the Private Company registration using our expert services. This entire process usually takes 10-15 days to be completed. You only need to fill out a 10-minute questionnaire.
A trademark is a form of intellectual property, having a recognizable design, word, name, sign, logo, etc. They are seen as the expression through which products or services of a particular source are recognized and differentiated from those of others. They are named as service marks.
“Food Safety and Standard Authority of India” is an authority to provide food licenses to food businesses in India. FSSAI license registration procedure is mentioned below:
1. Visit the LegalRaasta website.
2. Fill the form mentioned with relevant details.
3. Submit your documents by Email.
4. The documents will be checked and doubts will be resolved within 2 working days.
5. The applicant will get the certificate in 7-10 working days.
GST return is a document that includes the income details of a taxpayer. This document is required to be filed with the tax authorities.
The full form of MSME is “Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises” and it falls under section 7 of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act of 2006.